Sunday, March 17, 2013

Tropical Fruit Wine #1 - Hurricane Class 5


•Hurricane Class 5
•White Sangria
(This wine is a blend of tropical wines: pineapple, watermelon, key lime, passion fruit, and mango.)
•Florida
•USA
•2012
•$19.95

•Review from Impressive Designs & Florida Wines: "This secret blend of several of our most popular tropical wines is a refreshing, white sangria. Uniquely Florida, it is elegant for any occasion and perfect with any food."

•This wine is amazing! It's really sweet but not too sweet. I am a person who steers clear of Moscato because I find them too sugary tasting. The pineapple flavor was very strong in this. Lots of fruit flavors as listed above - pineapple, watermelon, key lime, passion fruit, and mango. I also tried the watermelon wine which I think helped cut the sweetness.

•I did not have this with any food. I think it is very good on its own. I disagree with the store when they said "perfect with any food." I don't see serving it with a heavy meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment