Sunday, March 17, 2013

Tropical Wine #2 - Watermelon Wine






Watermelon Florida Wine

•Watermelon Florida Wine
•Tropical Fruit Wine
•Florida
•USA
•2012
•$18.95
--> Review from Impressive Designs & Florida Wines: "A sip of this wine finds the delicate flavor of watermelon sliding gently across your palate bringing back lazy summer memories long forgotten. Perfect with any summer picnic, meal, or barbeque."

•This reminded me of a melon mojito. It was very crisp and tart. I could taste the alcohol. It was like a light cocktail. It was my least favorite but still good.

•I did not have it with food. I can see it pairing well with a number of dishes.

***In class someone mentioned grapefruit wine. I believe they were talking about the type of wine that was sold in this store in Madeira Beach, Florida. Grapes are not used. Instead the fruits listed are fermented.
http://impressivefloridawines.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment